When I decided to extend the planned thousand sons army with some demons I was absolutely sure that I wanted to paint this model. Not that the old model looks bad but his one just soooo much better. Another really great model games workshop released.
When I started painting the wings and the skin everything went pretty fast. But from that point, everything went pretty slow. The model has so many small details on it which really slowed down the painting. In the end, it took me almost two months to finish the model.
Thanks for reading and you I hope you enjoy the pictures! For WIP updates follow me on twitter or for finished models go to my instagram account!
Today i want to share some pictures of my hobby progress this week. I probably will do this on a regular basis but we will see what the future brings.
My twitter followers know that its again tyranid time. This time its another trygon model. I simply love the kit. It was the first model i painted for my tyranid army. The goal is to be able to field the Subterranean swarm formation. I know its not the most effective tyranid formation but I really like all of the models it contains very much.
So what did we achieve this week ? I was able to finish the first layer of the carapace last week so it was time to get some progress on the second layer. I should be able to finish this layer on Monday so i can apply the wash and the last layer next week.
Thanks for reading and you I hope you enjoyed the pictures ! For wip updates follow me on twitter or for finished models go to my instagram account!
Today I want to share some pictures of my cerastus knight acheron. I finished my cerastus knight acheron about a week ago. I really enjoyed painting it.
Regarding the base i imagined the knight walking through the city while searching for enemies. I also wanted to display the knight in a walking animation and not standing with both feet on the ground. This basically means i had only one feet to handle all the weight. To achieve this i drilled a hole through the feet up to the top of the lower leg and added a pin. So far its holding the weight but you still need to be careful when moving the knight around.
The building itself is mostly made of thermal isolation you should be able to buy in a hardware store. Its easy to cut and does not crumble. Not sure if you can base coat it with a spray can because i just used a dark grey of my normal water based colors to do that. But i would assume its like polystyrene so you better don’t do it. The street surrounding the base is made out of also would mounted on a plastic card.
Hope you enjoy the pictures ! For wip updates follow me on twitter or for finished models go to my instagram account!
Today i can present you a model on which have painted the last two weeks. Because i wanted to try out the rune priest on bike the idea came to me that i could use the ” Wolf count as Bike” possibility. Some of you will recognize the lower part of the model. Its a Thunderwolf model i had painted some month ago. Because if only have three of them they didn´t see that much action. The Toros is magnetized so i can swap them as i like.
Hope you like the model . Comments are welcome as always !